Submissions for the 2022/2023 publication are now open!
- Submissions should be 1,500-8,000 words in length
- Submissions should pertain to the time period between approx. 400 AD – 1650 AD
- Submissions in foreign languages accepted
- Submissions in other creative mediums (artwork, poetry, etc.) accepted and encouraged!
- We are also actively seeking book reviews! Contact us if you are interested in writing a review but need help locating a proper book.
- Can be a paper written for a course assignment
- We hope to expose our readers to the geographically, culturally, and socially diverse reality of the Middle Ages, and so we are always looking for work that seeks to diversify the field in any way.
Further details regarding how to submit can be found in the “Submissions” tab in the menu above. The call for submissions will remain open until March 15th 2023.