The 5C Record Merge Working Group invites you to an open house on Friday September 10, 2021. The purpose of this open house is to update the 5C community on the working groups’ activities and review and comment on recommendations from the working group. The recommendations concern the MARC field 856 $y and $z in both the bibliographic and holdings records, the MARC field 853 in the holdings records and 891 in the bibliographic records, and the LKR fields. This open house will be virtual and will also be recording for those that are unable to attend. This open house is open to everyone. We encourage you to join us in particular those who have a stake in our future shared bibliographic environment.
- Day: Friday, September 10, 2021
- Time: 2:00 -3:30 pm
- Zoom URL
- Passcode: bibmerge
- Presentation: We are still putting final touches on this.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Updates & Timeline
- Round 5 Cleanup Projects
- Review and Comment on Recommendations
- 856 $y and $z in the holdings and bibliographic records
- 853 in the holdings and 891 in the bibliographic records