日本へ ジョンさん

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

男の子と女の子は飛行機で会います。
男の子と女の子は同じの漫画を持ってきましたから、出会いは可笑しくて、面白いです。
男の子と女の子は間違った漫画で飛行機を出ます。
だから、もう一度、会わなきゃいけません。
一緒に、出かけます。
でも、付き合うでしょうか。
可愛くて、ちょっとロマンチックな本だと思います。

I recommend this book to those who want to advance their reading level from 0 to 1! There is a big jump from level 0 to level 1 in regards to the amount of text on a page, resulting in more context to the images of the story. Since there are slightly more advanced sentences/ grammar structures and a higher volume of words, I felt that reading this book was a closer and more accurate experience to what it would be like to read regular Japanese books. A lot can still be interpreted from the images, but the text gives more depth to an image than level 0 did. For me, the hardest part of reading this book stemmed from the formatting of sentences from up-to-down, rather than from left-to-right. We have yet to write in this format in Japanese class, so it took a lot more time to read—- going from one character to the next instead of word by word. In conclusion, this book is very friendly training for a reader getting used to the direction of fluid Japanese text!

One Reply to “日本へ ジョンさん”

1. Wow, this seems like an interesting book. I may read it over the summer to keep my Japanese in shape.